Sunday, September 16, 2012

This past week was really hectic but I cleared a lot of old paintings out of the house.  It feels really good  to have found new homes for so many of my pieces.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart to everyone that came out to my Open Studio on Thursday and that stopped by the Butchers Hill Flea Market yesterday.  It was really invigorating to meet so many people who were so enthusiastic about my work.

Now it is time to start getting ready for my upcoming show in Berlin...wait for it...., MD.  My friends Pete and Jenny Livolsi that used to be chefs at three... here in Baltimore recently opened an Italian restaurant called Si' culi in Berlin, MD and have asked me to show some work there for the town of Berlin's monthly "art stroll".  I'm super excited to see the new place and eat some delicious food!  I've never been to Berlin but I hear it is a very quaint town!

www.berlinchamber.org




No comments:

Post a Comment