Thursday, October 4, 2012

Yelle - Je Veux Te Voir


One of my favorite workout songs!  Your inspiration to sweat today:



What is on your workout playlist?

I missed my iPod on my short jog today.  I don't like to have earbuds in when I'm running on city streets- I'm afraid that I won't hear something and I'll get hit by a bus!  I think I definitely run a little slower without that bass thumpin' but I have an easier time negotiating some intervals.  I like to use street lights to sprint and then jog, sprint and then jog.  I rest at red lights or stretch a little bit...  Today was a bit tough because it was just so humid.  I also had tight time constraint because we had to make it over to Centerstage in time to meet out wine rep from Southern for a tasting.  On a brighter note, we have some pretty fabulous wines arriving for our patrons in time for the weekend.  So stoked!

Now off to paint some more in preparation for my show next Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment